SRRL Circuit Races
Event Views Navigation
Celebrate La Salle 5K Run/Walk
A fun race through the City of La Salle whilst during the City's biggest party of the year, Celebrate La Salle. Stop over to the celebration before or after the race for music, food, fireworks, carnival and fun!
Male & Female Age Divisions:
13 & Under
70 & Over
Free beverage ticket for Celebrate La Salle to each participant.
Register before June 14 to be guaranteed a T-shirt.
Awards to the top three finishers in each age division and overalls
Check In: 6 p.m. City Hall, 745 2nd Street
Register online at runsignup.com.
Or fill out an application form and drop off or mail it to:
La Salle City Hall
ATTN: Celebrate La Salle 5K Director
745 2nd Street
La Salle, IL 61301
Run For Glory 5K
Friendly and fast 5k, starting and finishing at City Park in Streator, and running through quiet neighborhoods. The course is a flat and fast out and back route, with two small hills. The 5k Run for Glory kicks off Streator's awesome 4th of July festivities and all proceeds go to the Streator 4th of July Celebration. Nice awards for first place overall male and female finishers, and for first Streator male and female finishers. Medals for top three finishers in each age group. Male and female age groups are as follows: 9 and under, 10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80 and over. Water on course at 1 and 2 miles. T-shirts for all entrants. Walkers are welcome. Delicious fruit and beverages following the race. Results will be posted at starvedrockrunners.org. Chip timing and results by Racing Expectations. Fun family event!
Genesis Firecracker Run
5K/10K Races -
7:30 A.M. - Tuesday, July 4th, 2023
• Start and finish lines are downtown East Moline (8th Street & 15th Avenue).
• Musical entertainment provided along the course.
• Electronic Tag-Timing by The End Result Company for precise and accurate results: www.TheEndResultCo.com
• 10K Course to have a split-time location at halfway
• Technical short sleeve tees to all participants-male and female sizes.
Size guaranteed if registered by June 15.
• On site printout of individual race results.
• Trophies to top (3) three places in each (5) five year age division.
• Clydesdale (males, 210 lbs+) and Athena (females, 165 lbs+) divisions in both 5K and 10K. Not eligible for age group awards.
• The 5K is flat and fast, while the 10K is hilly and challenging.
• "Fastest East Moliner" awards for first male and female.
• Guns ‘N’ Hoses Challenge - see below
• Costume Contest - Awards for best patriotic costumes.
8:45 A.M. – Tuesday, July 4th, 2023
• Kids ages 8 and under are encourage to participate.
• All participants will receive a commemorative finishers medal.
• This is a fun run, not timed, clock will be displayed.
• Out-N-Back Course.
9:15 A.M. – Tuesday, July 4th, 2023
• Presented by IMEG.
• 1st, 2nd and 3rd place trophies to males and females in each age division: 8, 9, 10, 11, & 12.
• All participants will receive a commemorative finishers medal.
• Out-N-Back Course.
• This event is chip-timed, clock will be displayed also.
9:30 A.M. – Tuesday, July 4th, 2023
• Awards given in the following order 5K, 1 Mile, 10K. add Red Dress Division
Hospital Bed Race
10:00 A.M. – Tuesday, July 4th, 2023
Guns ‘N’ Hoses Challenge
• When registering you'll be asked to specify City/Dept/Team Name.
• G-n-H participants can enter either the 5K or 10K. A team's time will consist of averaging the 4 fastest times. Team members can enter either the 5K or 10K (if 10K we use half of your finish time).
• Teams comprised of current or retired members of QC area police and fire departments.
• Teams must have a 4 person minimum, police, fire, or combination.
• Times for each team will be combined by using the 4 fastest team finishers’ average times.
• Winning team will receive the traveling trophy to display at their dept/city hall.
• Each team member must submit an individual entry and specify which team (department) they represent.
Take The Quad Cities Challenge
• Register and finish any race in all three events of the Firecracker Run, Freedom Run, and Quad Cities Marathon to receive a commemorative "Quad Cities Challenge" gold coaster that is also a magnet!
• *No additional Fee for Challenge.
• *Finishers of the "Quad Cities Challenge" will receive their Challenge Coaster at the Quad Cities Marathon Expo.
Dog Days 5K
The Lake Run Club presents: Dog Days 5K. This race will take place on Saturday, July 8th, 2023, at 6 pm. This is race and awards are certified by the Starved Rock Circuit.
Yes! We have awards! The top male and female finishers, in addition to the top three finishers in each age group will get prizes.
Timing will be done by ItsRaceTime. For registration, head to itsracetime.com. The first 100 people who pre-register will get their own Doggone technical shirts! There is a limited number of race day t-shirts, so be sure to sign-up early!
As for packet pickup, come by Often Running shoe store on Friday, July 7 from 5-6pm. Race check-in will take place from 4:30 to 5:45pm near the Green Gables Bar and Grill.
Course starts and finishes on the south side of Centennial Park in Peru, IL. Certified distance, chip timed, computerized race results with results posted on Starved Rock Runners web site.
There will be two water stops on the course. Traffic control.
Pre-registered participants will receive a uni-sex T-shirt.
Awards will be given to the overall male and female finishers, as well as the top three finishers in each of the following age groups: 9 & under, 10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74 and 57 and up.
Race day registration and packet pick up is available from 7:00AM until 7:45AM at Centennial Park.
Mr. C’s 5k Run
Mr. C's Wenona 5k Run
The theme is High School Glory Days
FRIDAY, AUGUST 11, 2023 AT 7:00 pm
Wenona City Park pavilion, 213 S. Spruce St. Wenona, IL
Stay up to date on all race details: www.facebook.com/wenonadays5k
30th Annual Underground Railroad 5k
Join us for the 30th Annual Underground Railroad 5k! This race is held over Princeton's Homestead Weekend on Saturday, September 9th. You can pick-up your race packet early on Friday, September 8th, between 3pm-5:30pm, at the Bureau County Metro Center. Day of Registration and Packet pick-up will begin at 7am. The Kiddie Fun Run is at 8am, with the 5k race starting at 8:30am. Timing is done by Racing Expectations, with a Gun Start & Chip Finish. This 5k follows a nice out-and-back course, with a beautiful countryside view. There are 2 water stations located near the mile markers. Race shirts are guaranteed to all pre-registered participants. Available to Day-of registrants, while supplies last! We provide plenty of fruit and bagels, granola bars, and water before and after the race. Showers are available inside the BCMC. Awards will be given in the following categories:
Top Corporate Team
Largest Corporate Team
Overall Male & Female
Top Princeton Male & Female
Male & Female Age Divisions (Top 3 in each division):
9 & Under, 10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+
Dwight Harvest Days 5K & 3K Fun Run/Walk
Saturday, September 23, 2023
Start time: 8:30 am
Race Day Registration: 7:00 am - 8:15 am
$25 received by 9-22-23
$30 race day registration
T-shirts only guaranteed if registered by 9/1/23
Packet pick up from 5-6:30 pm on Friday, September 22 at Dwight Economic Office 132 E. Main OR 7:00 - 8:15 am the morning of the race at Renfrew Park.
Male top finisher
Female top finisher
Male Dwight resident top finisher
Female Dwight resident top finisher
Age groups both male and female (3 deep): 10 & under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80 & above
Chip timed (5K only)
The course is flat and fast utilizing residential streets with police traffic control.
It is well marked with signs and painted streets.
Accurate splits at 1 and 2 miles with water.
USA Track and Field Certification #IL 12160JW
TBK Bank Quad Cities Marathon
The TBK Bank Quad Cities Marathon, a USATF Certified and Boston Qualifier course, captures the essence of our nation’s heartland with its consistent connection to the Mississippi River and Midwest charm. This fairly flat and fast course features some of the finest and most beautiful river views in the country.
Marathon 5 person Relay
Kids fun run
7:30am: Yoga and stretching session, located in front of the Vibrant Arena at The Mark
8:00am: Fleet Feet Shake-Out Run, meet-up location is in front of the Vibrant Arena at The Mark with light refreshments to follow
9:00am to 5:00pm: Active Endeavors Health & Fitness Expo & Packet Pick-Up: 1201 River Dr, Moline, IL 61265
- 40+ Booths featuring health and fitness products and information.
- Official race merchandise sales.
- Race Registration for Marathon, Half Marathon, Marathon Relay, 5K, 1 Mile Run & Walk, Pump N' Run.
- Race Registration for Happy Joe's Micromarathon Kids Races. Choose your distance: 1/4, 1/2 or 1 Mile Fun Run
- Packet Pick-Up
- Speakers throughout the day, check schedule below
10:00am: Rudy’s Tacos 1 Mile Walk/Run
9:00am to 5:00pm: Treadmill Hero's Pump N' Run for the 5K, half and full marathons on Sunday
12:00pm: Happy Joe's Kids Micro-Marathon
12:00pm to 3:00pm: Speaker’s Series begins at the expo -
Important note: there is no “day-of” packet pickup for the races on Sunday - you MUST pick up your packet, or have somebody else pick it up for you, during the expo on Saturday.
SUNDAY (RACE DAY) SCHEDULE
7:00am: Marathon, Half Marathon, and Relay Race Start Time near the John Deere Commons and Vibrant Arena at The Mark - don’t worry… just get yourself to that general area and you’ll be in the right place!
7:15am: 5K Start Time
When you finish: The post race party with chiropractic care, massages, music, food, drinks, a PR Bell, and more!
9:00am: Awards for Palmer 5k Run/Walk (Top 3 Overall M/F presented on main stage**)
9:00am: Awards for Treadmill Hero's 5k Run/Walk Pump ‘n Run (Top 3 Overall M/F presented on main stage**)
9:30am-1:30pm: Showers will be available at the YMCA Boat House by the river on 18th Street (next to Stoney Creek Inn). This is 1½ blocks east of the start/finish line. BYOT (Bring Your Own Towel) 9:30am- 1:30pm.
10:00am: Awards for Mel Foster Half Marathon (Top 3 Overall M/F, Top 3 Local M/F, RRCA State Championship Awards M/F presented on main stage**)
10:00am: Awards for Treadmill Hero's Half Marathon Pump ‘n Run (Top 3 Overall M/F presented on main stage**)
11:00am: Awards for TBK Bank Marathon (Top 5 Overall M/F, Top 3 Masters M/F, Top 3 Local M/F, RRCA State Championship Awards M/F presented on main stage**)
11:00am: Awards for Treadmill Hero's Pump ‘n Run (Top 3 Overall, M/F presented on main stage**)
11:20am: Rock Valley Physical Therapy 5 Person Relay - Overall Fastest Team Award presented on main stage**
**ALL Age Division Awards can be picked up at the awards tent near Johnny’s Steakhouse. Cash prize winners are not eligible for age awards.
Run the Path 10k
This chip timed 10k starts and finishes at the Putnam County Junior High School located at 13183 N 350th Ave, McNabb, IL 61335.
It is an out and back 10k on nicely paved county roads surrounded by beautiful country scenery. The course is a mix of hills and flat areas. Water stations will be available on the course.
Strollers and walkers welcome, but please no headphones.
There will be volunteers at each mile marker and intersection for traffic control but the course will be open to traffic.
Emergency crew coverage available. There is a two hour time limit on the course. Post-race food and beverages provided. Race sweatshirt guaranteed to all participants who are pre-registered by October 7th, 2023. After that and through race day, a sweatshirt is not guaranteed.
Packet Pickup and race day registration starts at 8:00am in the school cafeteria
Entry Fee: $35 through October 7th 2023, $40 October 8th through race day. Members of the following clubs: Starved Rock Runners, Prairie State Road Runners, Springfield Road Runners, Lake Run Club and Illinois Valley Striders who register online will receive a $2 discount with coupon code.
Awards: Top overall male and female. Age bracket awards: 14 & under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54. 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75 & up.