1901 Tom Merwin Dr
Mendota, IL 61342
OSF HealthCare Saint Paul Medical Center presents the 11th Annual CornaPalooza! The race starts & ends at Lake Mendota (1901 Tom Merwin Drive). Race participants follow signs & enter Lake Mendota property from Route 251/52 & Tom Merwin Drive. Follow signage for designated parking. The course will take you west outside of Mendota to take on the rolling hills & sights of rural Mendota. 10K course will include a 1-mile stretch of compacted gravel road. All runners will experience a mile or more of Lake Kakusha TRAIL! All traffic control & water stations will be pulled from roads as the last runner passes or when 10K reaches 1 ½ hours. Not responsible for late starters on the course. NO double-wide strollers allowed.
• Pre-registration / Registration Opens at 6:30 a.m.
• Race starts at 8:00 a.m.
• Official CornaPalooza T-shirt for participants
(size nor shirt guaranteed for late registrants)
• USATF CERTIFIED 5K & 10K Courses
• Awards will be presented to the 1st overall male & female runners in the 5K & 10K runs. 1st through 3rd places will be awarded medals in each age group.
• All 14 & under receive participation ribbons.
• Entry fees: $25 if postmarked by 7/27/18 – $30 7/28/18-8/11/18